CATM Managua



Friday we left in the morning and drove to the Pacific coast. We saw a couple of properties, had lunch, and then drove back to Managua.
Checked into the conference and got to the hotel at 6:00 PM.
Then left at 6:30 PM for the opening presentation. There was a panel of speakers (yes, in Spanish) for the first hour. But then each of the 7 countries represented each had a traditional dance performance. It was excellent.

Saturday was a full day at the show and back to Granada for dinner.
I have met so many people and even found people here that we work with but I had never met so that was fun.

Today was sooooo hot. I'm looking forward to enjoying a little fall went I get home!! (And I'm also looking forward to an American meal. Sadly the food here is not my favorite)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the blog.. and CORFU!

Greece

Managua to Matagalpa