Leaving Costa Rica


today I woke up to the sound of a rooster cock-a-doodle-doo-ing. That was 4 am. It is a beautiful morning. Sunny and warm.

Had breakfast with Luigi Chelo & Adri. Gallo pinto (yummers)
Then went to the guide training. At first I had to sit through an hour long presentation in Spanish where once again I was embarrassed I don't speak it. Then I did the powerpoint for the guides. It was so great to meet them all. Especially after I've heard so much about them. After it turned into a general discussion and they had some good feedback. In total there were over 30 I think. Then there was a presentation in Spanish of course, on panama. Lunch. And now I'm at the airport.

Just so you know you do have to pay the departure tax even if you've been in country less than 24 hours.

I have a layover in el Salvador then nicaragua!

Comments

katymoo said…
Will we ever hear from you again? I feel like you have flown into the nether world...

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the blog.. and CORFU!

Greece

Managua to Matagalpa